Thursday, March 10, 2011

Something New...

I know it's been a long time sense I last posted, but to tell you the truth Melvin and I have not really done anything to exciting! I finally got another job...at Mc Donald's! It's not my dream job but hey it pays the bills! Melvin have been work like a mad man lately. He has been put on active duty for I think a month and a half and then work nights a Mc Donald's! So needless to say I never see him! He works for 6-6 then works 10-5 so he gets like 4 hours of sleep a day! My poor Melvin! We have been talking a lot about finally moving out of his mom and dads house and I think it is going to happen soon! We have just been here to long! It's TIME!!!! Other then Melvin working and me working...I have been going to the gym a lot and trying to lose weight! So far so good! I start off lose fast but now it is slowing down which is a little frustratinge but nothing I can push through. Also we just got a new addition to our little family!!

                                                                  His name is Smeagol!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment