Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Happy Anniversary...

Yesterday was our anniversary!! It's been 6 months already, the time sure dose fly!! We got to spend the whole day together. We slept in late, we got up at about 11 a.m. and we watch some T.V.  and then went to the mall walked around there. At the mall we went to the pet shop and looked at all the cute puppies. I can't wait until we get our own place, so I can get my puppy! It was so fun to look and play with them!! Dogs just make me happy!!! Anyways at the mall I also got the sticker I wanted for my car!


After the mall we went to Jamba Juice and it was yummy!! :)  We sat in the parking lot of the movie theatre drinking our yummy Jamba!! I got the Pink Star and Melvin got the Mango-a-go go! This is us in the car waiting for the movie to start and just hanging out!! 


We had originally had made plans to go to dinner and a movie but it was about 5 p.m. that we got to the movies to see Thor and it was pretty good. I like it anyways, we didn't end up going to dinner because right after we saw Thor the other movie Melvin and I wanted to see started 15 minuets after Thor so we just got dinner at the movie theater (f.y.i. it is not very good..lol) then we went and saw Fast 5! That was good as well, but I liked Thor better!! After the movie we just went home! All in all I have to say we had a very fun day!!! I love Melvin very much and I know he never reads my blog but, I am so happy I get to spend the rest of my life with you...the love of my life...my best friend...my other half...,my soul mate!!! So Happy 6 month Anniversary!! 




2 comments: